Monday, June 1, 2009

Cat Tails



That's Sophia. My cat. Her real name is Sophia Maria Lolita Conchita Chequita Banana. You can understand why we call her Sophie. She's really not as grouchy as she looks in that picture. Actually, she's a very lovable cat. She's a snuggler. Which is probably why I adore her.

Sophie is infamous in our neighborhood. She never met a squirrel she didn't want to chase into the first available open door. She's angered the bird community more than once. But there isn't a rodent around because Sophie is a hunter. Unlike Fat Fluff. My daughter's cat isn't much on hunting. He never was but now that he's older he doesn't even like to come downstairs for food. We usually have to bring it to him.

Sophie and Fluffy are the bright spots of my day. (Even if I do have to bring Fluffy room service.) My kids are older so I'm turning into the crazy lady in the gray house with the odd cats.

I thought Sophie and Fluffy would be a good way to end my first ezine.

Next time I hope to be better with the technical stuff!

So until then, happy reading!

Don't forget MAID IN MONTANA!

susan

No comments: